Relationships

admin, Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:38 pm

Relationships

navigator, Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:44 pm

How's love on board??
Is it the kind that gives you the grip to endurance the whole contract,is it the type that really shape your personality for good?? is the one that you can't get from home from being at sea most of the time?? or is it the one that is really expensive $$$$$ but it's worth the risk??
need your opinion

SJRD, Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:19 pm

My partner and I have been together just over a year now. I am English and he is Brazilian - 3 months ago I moved to Brazil and 1 month ago we got married. We shared some awesome experiences together whilst on-board and he definitely gave me strength to stick out the rest of my contract after those pretty terrible sea days. Its certainly not easy, it takes a lot of patience, trust and money but it can definitely work if you're willing to put the effort in :)

atwbethany, Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:30 am

Relationships can be very rewarding and tricky when meeting on ships.

The most important thing to remember is that - you’re relationship is what you make it. You get out what you put in and only the two people in question can make the most of what you have.

Enjoy the unusual, different, exciting, magical, influential and unforgettable experience that is ; falling in love on ship.

Read this blog for a more personal account of a relationship made from ship.

Bethany .x.

Ps. Yes we’re still together :)

https://atwbethany.wordpress.com/2017/0 ... on-a-ship/
@atwbethany

petya.stefanova-wellington, Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:57 pm

I met my husband on board in 2010. We git married in 2013 . We retired and i live in his country . Out of the 15 years i was on board , the 7 years that we were together were the easiest

Return to “Ship Drama Problems”